Thursday, May 26, 2011

Coconut!

This seems to be the funny word of the week for the boys and they use it as often as possible, and as loud as possible as well.
We drove a friend to the train station this morning and we watched the trains go by with amazement.  Those little boys are so very cool to watch.  I can't wait to see what it's gonna be like when there's 4 of them together!
I received some pics of Aidan Toan earlier this week, standing in his crib.  Sad to see I missed so much, but good to see he seems to be developing just fine.  I also received my traveling package from the agency with the passport application, the paperwork for CIC and all the relevant info for the trip.  It sure smells like a departure soon.  All I am missing is the Letter of no Objection from the Ministry, and that should be coming within days.  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment